Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Upcoming Pokemon Prize Plush Figure (Banpresto)

Banpresto will release the following game prize plush and figure from the middle of July 2013 to end of August 2013.

[ I Love Marine Series Logo ]
I Love Marine Logo Banpresto

[ I Love Marine Super DX Plush / mid of July 2013 ]
I Love Marine super DX Plush Manaphy Puplup Banpresto

[ I Love Marine Plush 1 / end of July 2013 ]
I Love Marine Piplup Wailord Buizel Lapras Shellos (West) Banpresto

[ I Love Marine Plush 2 / end of August 2013 ]

I Love Marine Manaphy Marill Mantine Slowking Shellos (East) Banpresto

[ My Pokemon Collection 2013 Movie 2 / August 2013 ]

My Pokemon Collection 2013 Movie 2 Banpreso

[ Chibi Kyun Chara Figure Vol.2 / August 2013 ]
Chibi Kyun Chara Umbreon Espeon Glaceon Leafeon Banpresto

[ DXF Figure PARTNERS N / August 2013 ]


[ Reference ]
4Gamers News : CraneKing items, I Love Marine

[ Order link ]
I Love Marine Super DX Plush : Rakuten
I Love Marine Plush 1 :Rakuten
I Love Marine Plush 2 : Coming soon
My Pokemon Collection 2013 Movie 2 : AmazonJP
Chibi Kyun Chara Figure Vol.2 : Rakuten
DXF Figure PARTNERS N :Rakuten

No comments:



Blogger Reader

Blog Directories

Blog Directory & Search engineBlog DirectoryTopBlogLists.com - Blog SearchBlog Search: The Source for Blogs
BlogRankingBRDTracker
Directory of Video Games BlogsComputer and Video Game Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search EngineBlog DirectoryTop game blogs
Video Games blogsTopOfBlogsVideo Games Blogs
BuzzCriticblog directoryMy Zimbio
Video Games Blog Directoryblog  search directoryweb tracker
Video Games - Top Blogs PhilippinesPPN Top 50Japan blogranKing.netPokemon Ranking

Pokemon is ©1995-2013 Nintendo, Creatures Inc, and GAME FREAK Inc.
AAPF is a Pokemon Merchandise fan website ©2007-2013. Powered by Blogger.