Friday, June 29, 2012

Release date of Pokemon BW2 English version in US/Euro

Nintendo.com/uk anounces release date of Pokemon BW2 English version in US and Euro.

[ Release Date ]
  • US Release: 7 October 2012
  • European Release: 12 October 2012
  • Pokemon Dream Radar : Release on the same day of BW2
[ English localization ]
  • Tachiwaki City : Virbank City 
  • PokeWood's name : PokeStar Studios
  • New Gym Leader Shizui's name : Marlon
  • Rival’s name : Hugh
  • Boss of Team Plasma Achroma’s name : Corless ? (UNCONFIRMED, it's ultra hard to pronounce for me XD)
[ Latest PV ]



[ Reference ]
Nintendo.com : Pokemon BW2 Launch date
NIntendo.co.uk : Pokemon BW2 Launch date
Pokemon.: US Official site 

1 comment:

Weasel said...

That name for Achroma is just odd; I'm not really sure if I like it.

I can barely wait for the PokeStar Studios. I want to put my Golurk in a bunch of silly movies! I'll be like Michael Bay, but with fewer explosions. XD

Blogger Reader

Pokemon is ©1995-2013 Nintendo, Creatures Inc, and GAME FREAK Inc.
AAPF is a Pokemon Merchandise fan website ©2007-2013. Powered by Blogger.